SpamAssassin Rule To Block URL Which Contents Recipient Domain Name

SpamAssassin Rule To Block URL Which Contents Recipient Domain Name

Siddhesh
Hi,

Can we assign a high score to mail which has an URL which contents a
recipient domain name or recipient email ID ?

I have been seeing lots of cases of Phish URL where spammer tries to
pull end user's password by sending these URLs over mail.

Regards,
Siddhesh

Re: SpamAssassin Rule To Block URL Which Contents Recipient Domain Name

Kevin A. McGrail-5
Hi Siddhesh,

You can do this with a simple URI rule type or the Header rule type.
There are also RBLs you might consider supporting/using that can list
the domain for you as well.

header          __TO_EXAMPLE             To =~ /\@domain\.tld/i

and uri    __URI_EXAMPLE    /domain\.tld/i

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail