Italian spamassassin channel

Giovanni Bechis-2
Hi,
for work and for fun I made a channel to deploy some rules to match some spam written in italian language.
It is available at https://spamassassin.snb.it and signed with gpg key A96BF255.

 Have fun !!
  Giovanni

  Giovanni

Re: Italian spamassassin channel

RW-15
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:24:13 +0200
Giovanni Bechis wrote:

> Hi,
> for work and for fun I made a channel to deploy some rules to match
> some spam written in italian language. It is available at
> https://spamassassin.snb.it and signed with gpg key A96BF255.

If anyone wants to just look at it, without installing anything, it can
be downloaded with:

 sa-update  --updatedir /tmp/ --nogpg --channel spamassassin.snb.it