Fwd: Apache Roadshow/ FOSS Backstage - support with promotion in your circles

Fwd: Apache Roadshow/ FOSS Backstage - support with promotion in your circles

Kevin A. McGrail-5
I'll be in Berlin next week for Berlin Buzzwords and speaking at FOSS Backstage and supporting our Apache Berlin Roadshow.  Here's some information about the events and a discount for tickets!

Hi,

You probably already know - with FOSS Backstage, for the first time we are organizing
FOSS Backstage, a conference on everything related to governance, collaboration,
legal and economics within the scope of FOSS. Also, the Apache EU Roadshow
(https://foss-backstage.de/apache-eu-roadshow-0) will be co-located and with one
ticket, you can access both events. We'd appreciate if you can help us spread
the word and invite people to the event.

Feel free to use, send out, tweet, share the following information last minute:

15% discount: ASF15_discount
valid until June 7, 23:55 CET

for Standard and Combined Berlin Buzzwords tickets.

Please redeem it here: https://foss-backstage.de/tickets

Here's why people should attend:
https://foss-backstage.de/what-foss-backstage-and-why-should-you-attend-0

Learn more here: https://foss-backstage.de & http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18