External whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists

External whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists

Daryl Rose
Can I have external whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists?  Currently they're in the users_prefs file and are growing.  I would prefer to have an external list and keep them out of the users_prefs file.

Thanks

Daryl

Re: External whitelist_from and blacklist_from lists

Kevin A. McGrail-5
Sure.  Add them to any .cf file.

--
Kevin A. McGrail