A question about DCC and learning.

Reio Remma
Hello!

I'm curious, if I turn on DCC learning, does it learn with both the
learn and report options to sa-learn or only report?

Thanks!
Reio

Re: A question about DCC and learning.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 15.06.18 16:24, Reio Remma wrote:
>I'm curious, if I turn on DCC learning, does it learn with both the
>learn and report options to sa-learn or only report?

sa-learn only trains bayes.

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer

Re: A question about DCC and learning.

RW-15
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:24:46 +0300
Reio Remma wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm curious, if I turn on DCC learning, does it learn with both the
> learn and report options to sa-learn or only report?

There are two types of DCC test, most people only use the free version
which is purely a bulk mail test. Bulk mail is determined by how often
each checksum has been queried, not by how often it's reported.